- In cooperation with the environmental training centre a training programme on the environment was realized with 140 young participants. At the end of the project 3 user manuals explaining basic information and ethics concerning the environment were prepared for the teachers.
- All information related to the ‘Sea turtles cd project’ and the sea turtles gathered in one CD.
- The statistical research project on venereal diseases: A research was held in the TRNC for the first time in this field. Result of the research was conveyed in seminars to the people and the academicians and students at the university.
- The first national conference on venereal diseases was held in November 2003.
- World AIDS Day activities in December 2003: Within the framework of the project, instructive books, posters, flyers, advertisements and banners were prepared and the slogan of 2003 which is ‘live and let them live’ was used.
- The project for preparing an instructive manual for the instructors and the students about the venereal diseases
- Environmental training camp project
- Waste management project
- 2004 AIDS Campaign
- Questionnaire on high-school students to increase awareness for AIDS
- Education for the instructors at the schools on cigarette addiction and smoking.
- Scientific research project about the effects of the fish farms on the sea ecosystem
- Environment Ecology Camp in 2005
- Public Health Training Programme project
- 2005 World AIDS Day
- Preventing HIV / AIDS
- Evaluation of the HIV health, and determination of the health requirements and the establishment of an automation system in the TRNC.